How to transfer a Ration Card

Name should not be empty

To transfer a ration card from one state to another, visit the necessary food office in your jurisdiction. You will be asked to fill up a written application and submit it along with proof of address and the application fee after which your transfer will be processed.

What's your reaction?
Helpful - 53
Not helpful - 9
Need more detail - 0
Name should not be empty