• मैंने रिश्वत दी
  • 11 years ago
  • 3462 दर्शनों की संख्या

To pay my property tax i need to pay bribe

Reported on June 8, 2011 from Koppal , Karnataka  ι Report #7731

On 18 th May 2011 I went to Gangavathi Muncipal Corporation office to Pay My Property Tax for the Current year. To Give Applications they received Rs 50 and Tax Amount was Rs 525. After Paying it in Bank Again Iwent to Muncipal Office to Submitt the copy. To Acknowledge the form they recd Rs 200 . This is free India From *******

What's your reaction?