• Honest Officer
  • 9 years ago

Wrong Challan

Reported on March 17, 2014 from Hyderabad , Telangana  ι Report #40091

I was going in a wrong way for about 10 feet, to enter in to Petrol bunk at hitech city. I was stopped by a traffic police officer. I was single on my bike and the official stopped and asked me to pay 1100 as fine(Sections wriiten 128/184/177). I requested the official to give me E-Challan as I do not have money. He refused to give that even they have photographs of my bike number. So finally I have paid and came.
One thing I did not understand is Section 184 is for Cell phone driving/Met with minor accident when am coming in wrong way. Section 128 is for Triple riding. As clearly mentioned am the only one going on my bike. But nothing has happened and he charged me 1100 rs. How can we know and how can we prove that this is what exactly happened. This is why we loose respect on police. If he clearly mentioned the sections exactly for my mistake wrong way/some thing I would not have to pay 1100 rs as mentioned in the traffic fines in the site at a max I will be end up with paying 200 rs.

Ploice official Name: Srinivas Sharma(NOT REMEMBERD EXACT NAME)
Time: 6:50 PM
Place: Hitech city petrol bunk.. Opp. TCS company.

What is your reaction after reading this report?