• I Paid A Bribe
  • 11 years ago

FIR of a motor vehicle accident.

Reported on August 22, 2011 from Nashik , Maharashtra  ι Report #4146

I was asked to pay rupees 3000 in order to turn the accident case in my favor. as it was a case where in i was driving a car and a biker was crossing the road without looking for any oncoming vehicle. i was not able to stop my car before hitting the bike. although i was asked to pay 3000, i paid 300 rs and there after did not get any call from the police constable.

What is your reaction after reading this report?