• I Paid A Bribe
  • 10 years ago

Give Bribe for getting my Income Tax Refund

Reported on August 19, 2011 from Bareilly , Uttar Pradesh  ι Report #4473

Hi Everybody

It is a case of Assessment Year 2008-2009 where I pay a Bribe of Rs. 200 for getting my Income Tax Refund of Rs. 810. The clerk doesn't give me my refund until I paid Bribe to him.
In my opinion Income Tax Department is one of the most Corrupted Department in *******

What is your reaction after reading this report?
comments powered by Disqus