• मैंने रिश्वत दी
  • 4 years ago
  • 3956 दर्शनों की संख्या

Police not entering FIR on my criminal property matter

Reported on December 24, 2016 from Faridabad , Haryana  ι Report #141911

My father's house was illegally transferred I was told in Faridabad and I have evidence that locks were broken possessions taken and my uncle has fraudulently transferred the electric and water into his name. Haryana Urban Development Authority insist the Property is still in my father's name and yet a possession certificate has been awarded to my uncle. The police are not filing an FIR and also insist that the plot is now in my uncle's name, yet I have all the documents.

All my lawyers keep getting paid off and high level officials plus my relatives and my ex mafia lawyers are involved in the fraud. I live in London can anyone help.

What's your reaction?
comments powered by Disqus