• Bribe Fighter
  • 11 years ago

Ration Card Office

Reported on March 29, 2011 from Mumbai , Maharashtra  ι Report #32232

I had to transfer my name from my parents ration card to a new ration card along with my husband.
I got my name cancelled from my nee name and to transfer the officials at goregaon west said that they need to include my husbands name else I cannot have the ration card. By then my name was already deleted. Then they asked for 7000 rupees and said that with this they will also include my daughters name who is a 6 month old baby.
I refused to pay the bribe and tried it myself for some months.

Result- No ration card for my husband, daughter and self.

What is your reaction after reading this report?
comments powered by Disqus