• I Paid A Bribe
  • 5 years ago

Bribe for taking back the complaint

Reported on December 22, 2019 from Bangalore , Karnataka  ι Report #218339

I had given a FIR for a cheating case on my boyfriend.The guys family agreed to get me married to him. I took back my complaint. However, the police demanded 4 lakh rupees from my boyfriends family. I took back the FIR on 14/12/2019. My boyfriends family is still paying them the money in instalments. due to this now the family is against me again. The office names as follows,

Kishore - Inspector
Sanjeev - Sub inspector.
Place: Electronic city phase 1 police station

What is your reaction after reading this report?