• I Paid A Bribe
  • 8 years ago

I paid bribe to dispose the criminal complaint against my wife.

Reported on October 15, 2013 from Dindigul , Tamil Nadu  ι Report #36781

Land grabbing and cheating complaint was launched against my wife. Court Direction was obtained. Pattiveeranpatti police station Inspector Karunakaran investigated the case and threteaned me that he will arrest my wife. He demanded Rs. 50000 to dispose the complaint. So i paid him Rs. 50000 to dispose the complaint.

What is your reaction after reading this report?
comments powered by Disqus