• I Paid A Bribe
  • 12 years ago

Receive scholarship in account

Reported on November 11, 2011 from Jhansi , Uttar Pradesh  ι Report #3439

I was in B.Pharma 3rd year and I filled scholarship form in 2009. My name was on list shown in U.P. scholarship list, then i contact in administration block of Bundelkhand University scholarship department. Clerk gave me verification form to fill i filled it then he said he want 5000 from it. If I refused to give amount then he will not update the confirmation report. I thought to report to F.O. but peon working there said it is useless to report them coz all from lower to higher officers are involved in it. so i have to pay bribe to receive my scholarship

What is your reaction after reading this report?