• I Paid A Bribe
  • 8 years ago

Sir, I m a divorced woman, I got my divorce recently on 20th of…

Reported on March 1, 2014 from Jaipur , Rajasthan  ι Report #39746

I m a divorced woman, I got my divorce recently on 20th of feb 2014,
By the starting of this case I have to pay many people, so many amount again and again.
I have to pay every time to a clerk in family court, when I need a certified copy of court judgement, hearing, statements & for other causes also, on 20th of feb I also have to pay 100 rupees to the reader by the end of my case, I have to pay rupees 500 in civil court to move my file forward also, I have to pay to all policeman in Gandhinagar Mahila police station to go with us for the statements, we have to take them by our vehicle also, Around 10000 rupees I have to give to all corrupt policewala's, When I went to the commissioner of Jaipur Mr. B. L. soni (because the police was not arresting to my father-in-law and other family members in my matter, He said us that he can not do anything, My father-in-law got anticipatory bail without any arrest. My husband also got bail & has not given back my all goods & jewellery, At last I have to take my civil case back, I got so disturbed with this system so I decided to take divorce with my husband, At last I have to pay his advocate 25,000 rupees to get this case end stage. All system is corrupt. This is a shameful thing I just suffered.

What is your reaction after reading this report?
comments powered by Disqus